Do you like soldering, wiring, assembling and repairing?
As an electronics technician for devices and systems, you are responsible for building electronic circuits and commissioning electrotechnical devices.
Inverters and control systems are just the simplest examples of possible end products. In addition, you will be responsible for setting up and commissioning a wide range of special solutions for particular purposes.
You also program in various programming languages and carry out measurements and repairs on various devices.
What awaits you
- You will gain experience in practical phases in our innovative company, including customized internal training courses
- The training content is taught in the new training workshop and at the vocational school
- You will learn about the construction of basic circuits up to complex switching networks
- Experiencing technical contexts is also part of your careful and dedicated training
Your job training
- Your training lasts 3.5 years (42 months)
- Location: Kirchheim unter Teck
- Vocational school takes place 1-2 days per week at the Friedrich-Ebert-Schule in Esslingen-Zell. The school has very good transport connections and is located in the immediate vicinity of the train station in Esslingen-Zell.
- Good secondary school diploma or higher education degree
- Technical understanding and skills as well as computer skills
- Good grades in mathematics and physics
- Ability to recognize correlations as well as systematic and logical way of thinking
- Great willingness to learn and perform as well as motivation and the ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiasm for working in an innovative company